Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Did you miss us at Prowein?

Click image to enlarge

You can imagine my astonishment when I received an e-mail yesterday, from a prospective Dutch importer asking for samples. Not because they asked for samples, but because they said that they could not find our stand at Prowein this year!

Having invested a fortune in building one of the most dynamic, space-age pavilions ever to be seen at a wine fair, it left me scratching my head...... what exactly do we have to do to get noticed? Brightly lit, and with our logo visible from every conceivable angle, I cannot imagine how anyone could possibly miss us. Maybe the stand was simply too big, and customers were not expecting something so dramatic - I will never know.

Anyway, I would just like to take this opportunity to thank our German design partners, Pfallioor GmbH for their patience, and considerable creativity in helping us put together this idea. I am left wondering if we will be able to come up with something better in 12 months time?

No comments:

Post a Comment